Tuesday, February 01, 2011

No Use Crying Over Spilt Beans

"What can I get you?"

"Uh yeah...I would like a cup of coffee and a life, while you're at it."

People walk in and out of the door, setting off the little bell over it, a warning sign.

All the world's a stage, and all the men and women merely players. They have their exits and their entrances...and one man in his time plays many parts.

Haha...William Shakespeare seems to have met his share of two faced people?

So next time you decide on stabbing me in the back, tap me on the shoulder too, will you? So I can turn around and scream my head off at you. Tell you what a mistake it was to allow you in here in the first place and how I never ever want to see you walk in here again.

"Would you like some cream on that?"

"Sure, go ahead. Smother me."

Awww, the couple next to me are holding hands under the table, awww. Is this the moment where I'm supposed to smile sickly?

C'est l'amour, l'amour, l'amour, qui fait le monde a la ronde. [It is love, love, love that makes the world go round.]

I can't understand why people think the French are the most romantic people on Earth...the street food absolutely sucks.

Why don't you love me till you are able to accept what I am, my flaws notwithstanding? Don't tell me what's wrong with me and don't try to fix me. If you can't handle that, you know where the tinkling bell is, you know where to go.

"Anything on the side?"

"How about a semblance of a normal, non-exploding-with-pain head for now, eh?"

I dive into my bag for an Aspirin.

Thou shalt paint thy hippie van with honour, a good amount of weed, and tie-dye colors. - The Tenth Commandment number 24.

I wish I could eat something that would make your constant presence go away like my heachaches do. Something delicious, so it would feel even better to do so. I swallow and *poof*, vanished like my younger sister when my mum asks us to clean our room.

I plonk my head on the table, and wait for my coffee, and my life.



2 comments:

  1. hahahha I ain't gonna ask what happened, just have your coffee... but if food is the precursor for love, then maybe we Indians are going to have lots of chillies and spice in love.

    Did I tell you that the pic taken is really nice?
    OMG, I wasn't supposed to comment. :P

    Cheer Up,
    Blasphemous Aesthete

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blasphemous Aesthete: Spice is right :P Thanks for the nice things and I won't kill you for commenting (:

    ReplyDelete