Monday, April 04, 2011

Limits

Okay okay wow.
I was all set to write a sad post about how my life is really sad right now and I could do with a major pick-me-up but you know what happened? My iTunes decided to play 'Imma Be' by Black Eyed Peas (I say my iTunes decided because it's ALWAYS on shuffle so it plays whatever the fuck it wants) and Fergie's part made me me feel all awesome and sick-of-being-sad types.


Imma be takin them pics, lookin' all fly and shit
Imma be the flyest chick, so fly
Imma be spreadin' my wings
Imma be doin' my thang, do it, do it, okay



Haha I know, not the perfect inspirational type thing you would expect to help but somehow it did :)


So I'm going to go and reactivate my facebook (did it because I felt like I was in a major antisocial phase) and maybe go outside with my camera and rediscover some happiness! 


Redid the theme for my blog, at one point all the grey seemed lovely but it was getting me down.


I had totally planned to list out all my problems here and garner some sympathy but wtf, that sounds so fucking silly. I'm in control of my own life and I decide my mood, so guess what, the world can go suck it, I'm back xD


I'm also going to blog more, I promise, I've totally been neglecting this like a lot of other things in my life. Sorry about that, guys. I have this really bad habit of starting everything with tons of enthusiasm and letting it go somewhere in the middle. I don't want to do that with this blog. It's been good to me, so have all my readers. :) 


Okay. Operation Clean-Up-Room starts now. I'm quite a Monica, I have my intensive phases of OCD where my roommate really curses her luck because I go into cleaning overdrive :P She's gone out, thankfully, so time to put on some trashy pop music, sing along loudly, and pick up the pieces :)


Btw, I'm become quite a twitter/tumblr whore :) Follow follow! 


http://twitter.com/#!/kanikakaul22
http://sensitivechaos.tumblr.com/ 

1 comment:

  1. Hey, Hi
    i was actually beginning to wonder about your prolonged absence....
    hmm, way to go gal...cheer up...lifes cool...ur life, u decide...
    \m/

    Regards,
    The Silhoeutte...

    ReplyDelete