Tuesday, January 10, 2012

I am going to do it.

This year, I'm going to be one of those women/girls/whatever-I-qualify-as-being-20-years-old who carries a notebook in her giant handbag overflowing with tiny notes and lists and write down my tasks for the day.

One of those bloggers who doesn't have drafts sitting around and posts regularly, and tells you what's up.

I'll save this year - money, time, love, happiness.

I'll read more books and write more poems, look at more trees and try to spend a lot more time on myself this year than on me+boyfriend like I did for three years...and look where it got me.

I'll have a lot of fun with my new GORGEOUS 50 mm fixed lens like I did tonight:







Coke bottle vase + pretty yellow birthdaygifted lamp + 50 mm = pure unadulterated love.

What are your new year resolutions?
Love,
Kanika

11 comments:

  1. Does 'I will not take crap from people this year' qualify as a resolution? ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mine would be the usual, get fitter :P And go thru class 12 as quick as possible! :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG ditto! Especially the bits about reading more and keeping a notebook handy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Ice Maiden - it sure does, and I think imma add it in my list too B)

    @Sam - Haha. Best of luck for class 12! I remember my days...*feels old*

    @Hazel - YAY FOR PEOPLE WHO LOVE BOOKS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the captures. Brilliant,i must say! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loely pics...and all the best with the resolutions.
    I had the same 1. More time for myself, less sleeping and wasting time on the internet, and procastination....but i'll end up going with the flow anyways.

    ReplyDelete
  7. THAT 50MM IS AMAZING! And I hope you follow through to what you want for your 2012 :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Don't save time girl, use it, to the fullest. What worth is time saved, if not spent?


    Cheers,
    Blasphemous Aesthete

    ReplyDelete
  9. http://mytalentissowasted.blogspot.com/2012/01/lots-of-love-d.html

    i mentioned you =)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Midory Tran2:40 PM

    Hello, I meet you via Google. :D
    I am from Viet Nam and coming to Bangalore for a few days from Jan 17 to 19.
    You look like very sweet girl. That is the reason why I am writing down something.
    Nice to meet you.

    Ms Midory Tran.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ahh, you're gifted with this photography shit! Lovely photos.
    The third last one, that's how the world looks at night without my spectacles :)

    ReplyDelete