Monday, March 11, 2013

Good Child



I've been:
  • working,
  • sitting properly and upright so that my aching back heals,
  • nursing aching wrists from too much laptop love,
  • watching Brit sit-coms and laughing really hard,
  • drinking lots of hot nice tea,
  • wistfully checking out the flipkart book section (BTW, Priyanka (here's her blog) had gifted me a flipkart e-voucher for making her header, and the book I ordered with that is here :) The Fault in Our Stars.)
  • staying in the quiet of my room
  • putting up posters
  • drawing and smiling.
How've you been?

Love,
Kanika




5 comments:

  1. Damn Kanika, you be too cool and so be your room, I can't stand it. :O :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Put up a post about the book soon! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't opened it yet...too much college work and i figured I'm going to get super distracted. :)
      Yes, will put it up soon!

      Delete
  3. I love listy posts! I just discovered some sort of a delicious berry tea in Berlin. But nothing beats adrak chai.

    Keep posting!

    ReplyDelete