Monday, October 07, 2013

*

Send your heartbeat out there
Out on the blue ocean floor
Let's find each other right there
On the blue ocean floor

If my red eyes don't see you through the white noise, don't blame me for witnessing the secrets of the universe and the blinding light of truth. My heartbeat is slowing leading me to the epicenter of the purpose of life. The silence is louder than anything you can ever imagine. The quiet is still.

If my red eyes don't see you through the white noise, it's only because of the immense blue of the ocean floor, where the world ends and the natural splendor of the earth is created. With trembling limbs the truth overwhelms your body and you enjoy the dulling of the brain and the rise of the unconscious.

If my red eyes don't see you through the white noise, the orange lights are more colorful and explosive than any beat that fills your mind up and spreads down to your toes. It's too cold to be here but the warmth calls out to you to be more patient. You're creating the miracle of faith.


On that blue ocean floor.

3 comments:

  1. Interesting blog, you got there! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog reminds me of my old college days. :) Very relate-able.

    ReplyDelete