Saturday, June 28, 2014

"23 Pieces of Advice for the Struggling 20-Something"

I'm in thoughtcatalog overload. Turns out being absolutely aimless in life can hook you onto things that you should stay far, far away from. If I were a sane, logical, smart person, I wouldn't be living my life according to thoughtcatalog. It seems 20-somethings are the perfect target audience for list-y articles full of wise-sounding advice about 'the future'.

Reading these articles as a struggling 20-something myself, I can confidently say that they scare the living shit out of me. Mostly because there isn't much I'm worried about. But I read one list and then I read the recommended links and soon I'm sitting on the floor trying to ferociously plot out my life and not let the universe get the better of me.

Damn you thoughtcatalog, daaaaaaaaamnn youuuuuuuu!!!!


3 comments:

  1. So implicitly written. But still I guess I can understand. For I also belong to the same category of 20-something. And well the thoughtcatalog. I never came across such a word, but still its a nice one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, yes, as fellow 20-something, I totally get it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha oh my god I know exactly what you mean! I am the same way!

    ReplyDelete