Monday, November 08, 2010

Letter to a skeleton.

Dear ST,


I hope I didn't ruin it for us.


I hope you're reading this and if you are then potatoes to you.


I'm sorry I broke your heart. Once, twice. You wound up getting hurt in a war that was never yours to begin with. It was a war I waged between an old me and a new me and the old me won, HANDS down.


You're important, really important. Your eyes are the ones that mean the most in a crowd of people. And I smile. Once, twice.


Don't tell me to fuck off. Come on now.


Yours, yes, YOURS,
HS.

4 comments:

  1. I can totally copy paste this to somebody :\

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please do, if it fits :)
    Just mention my name somewhere :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Letter to Skeleton in my Closet ...the best was the way you ended the letter ..

    Yours, Yes Yours ... wohooo :D Skeleton starts to dance

    ReplyDelete