So today I beat up a man who tried to grope me. *feels proud, light shines on me from above*
And things are going great with ze boyfriend, something which rarely happens with us (:
Here here here, photo of the day for 21st Feb 2011 :
Coca cola, my only true love that will never fail to disappoint (:
Unedited, clicked in monochrome.
Also, talking about good news, I received a blog award from the very cool Shreya over here at Bawra Mann:
1. Thank the person who loved you enough to bestow this gift.
2. Share seven things about yourself.
3. Bestow this honor onto 10 newly discovered or followed bloggers– in no particular order– who are fantastic in some way.
4. Drop by and let your ten new friends know you admire them
Thank you Shreya! May you continue to be as awesome as you are! Sending over love over hot tea and warm comfy socks, I hear the weather in Delhi is like that (:
SEVEN Random yet Awesome Things about Me:
1. No on touches my coca cola without permission. You do so, I will hunt you down and kill you. Painfully. *glare*
2. Once I like a particular song, I get obsessed with it. Like I'm humming it constantly, it plays on loop on my iTunes, on my iPod. It becomes my ringtone. Basically everyone I talk to on a daily basis can never hear that particular song again without getting harassed.
3. A housemate of mine and I conduct daily sessions wherein we pretend to be byootee parlour girls from Paharganj, Delhi. I don't even want to explain this :P we just generally irritate our friends by taking on the characters of 'Silpee' and 'Manju', two silly yet sweet garls from Dalhi. :D
4. I try at least once a month to grow some sort of plant out of rajma beans. But I suck at it :|
5. I also try at least once a month to write in my diary but I generally get too lazy to note my thoughts down. Gawd how absolutely horrible does that sound.
6. I have horrible luck with gadgets. At any point of time 12345 out of my 2345675432 technological items are out of order. *sighs dramatically*
7. I'm a sucker for pretty notebooks. Buy me one; I might not use it but I will treasure its beautiful cover and gorgeous pages (:
Ten People I Think I Deserve This (:
1. Splatters Of Ink - Splatters Of Ink
2. Dirty Little Secrets - Dandelion
3. School Of Different Thoughts - Namrata Goyal
4. Such A Cow - Shreya
5. Talking Chappatis - Karman Randhawa'
6. Translucid Graffiti - Meher S B
7. Vintage Obsession - Vintage Obsession
8. Sour Canvas - Ujjwal Sen
9. Nil - Nil
I will give them the good news now.