Friday, April 15, 2011

Now Playing

Current playlist love :

Such A Rush - Coldplay


Sweet Disposition - The Temper Trap

Whatcha Say - Jason Derulo

The Dangling Conversation - Simon & Garfunkel


DAY NINE: nine loves

1. Reading - though in the previous post I've talked about how much Bangalore has fucked with my reading ability and capacity, there is no greater joy than being curled up with a superb story sitting next to your window and crying your heart out when your favourite character suffers something greatly. 
2. Bathing 
3. Music - because it's the rhythm of the soul. Also I've learnt classical dance for 11 years and jazz for 3, so it means a lot to me anyway :) I learnt to express myself through it!
4. Chocolate - no explanation needed.
5. Rainy evenings.
6. My mum and sister :) dad too I guess :P
7. School <3
8. Friends both Delhi and Bangalore.
9. Trees



No comments:

Post a Comment