Sunday, February 12, 2012

Fantabulous February - Day Twelve! *updated*

Inspiration for today^

Email your links to kanika.kaul22@gmail.com.

I won't be able to update this tonight guys, so you send in your links anyway, I'll add them tomorrow morning.
:)

More about FF in previous posts!

My Post:
A slow feeling of dread crept up behind me and tapped me on my shoulder and I turned around and smiled. I greeted that feeling like an old friend. It was familiar and almost comforting. I knew how it functioned, how it would progress. A hole in the middle of me that grew bit by bit, swallowing every happy thing I'd known. 
It was much later that this hole began to make sense to me. I always let it come and go as it pleased but after one time too many I sat down and talked to this ache, asked it where it came from. 
Your name was whispered.


Love,
Kanika



2 comments:

  1. http://nicotine-overdose.blogspot.com/2012/02/holes.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's my link-
    http://sold-for-shoes-overweight-intellectua.blogspot.in/2012/02/shhhhhhh.html

    ReplyDelete