Monday, April 23, 2012

We Found Love

Yellow diamonds in the light
And we're standing side by side
As your shadow crosses mine
What it takes to come alive

It's the way I’m feeling I just can't deny
But I've gotta let it go

We found love in a hopeless place.



Rihanna is a great way to stay up on a night when a deadline has been thrust upon you without warning. Massive
headaches are preceding my every movement. Could it be the incessant bangalore heat with teasing overcast skies? Or a semester that's been easy but this last week that threatens to kill?

Hi you guys.

Love,
Kanika

2 comments:

  1. I'm not really a fan of Rihanna,but I like some of her songs like California King Bed. I just get distracted by the way she dresses sometimes.

    Have you been sleeping well lately,sweetie?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It seems you are dealing with tough assignments while deadline is approaching.best of luck

    ReplyDelete