Some days are fun days. Like today. No urgent work, no pending submissions. No desire to sleep the regular afternoon power cut through.
Room mate decides to go out. I rejoice. Happy photo while she is still in the room. She has gotten used to me clicking pictures of myself. After all, she does it too and I never raise an eyebrow.
She leaves. I shuffle through iTunes, looking for a trashy song to play.
[ song in background : Carry Out by Timbaland and Justin Timberlake ]
Typical facebook profile picture pose for majority of females on my friend list. Seemed to fit the context of the song!
[ song in background : Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen ]
"Mama just killed a man, put a gun against his head , pulled my trigger, now he's dead!"
How else to greet this line other than with S&A.* Hence. OMG! picture.
*shock and awe
[ song in background : Chor Bazari from Love Aaj Kal ]
Bollywood never fails to excite me. This picture conveys the hyper tendencies I portray once some total bhangra number comes on. And mind you, I know all the steps.
[ song in the background : Abhi Na Jaao Chhod Kar by you-can't-possibly-expect-me-to-know]
And then iTunes decided to go all ancient on me.
This song makes me go "awwwwwwww!" so I decided to have a natural-type photo for a change. In keeping with the lyrics and melody. :)
[ song in background : Behind These Hazel Eyes by Kelly Clarkson ]
AND then, iTunes turns ironic. Notice colour of my eyes. They looked so different in the sunlight streaming through the the huge balcony windows.
Then I got yelled at for the volume of my music.
Things I learnt from this exercise:
1 . iTunes has a mind of its own.
2. Not everyone appreciates trashy hiphop + Bollywood.
3. When my webcam is in a good mood, it can click half decent pictures.
4. Kurtas are just awesome.
5. Churidaars are NOT.
6. My room looks very pretty at 4.30 pm.
7. My roommate goes out too often.
8. I get high on Coca Cola. And I am addicted to it. One bottle a day.
9. Dancing in front of a mirror looking at yourself is one of the most hilarious things to do. You can't stop grinning!
10. Eyeliner might be a pain to apply but it gives your eyes beautiful definition.